Friday 28 May 2021

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Did preparing for LeetCode type of interviews improve your skills?

Ask HN: Did preparing for LeetCode type of interviews improve your skills?
10 by wreath | 6 comments on Hacker News.
I'm not new to the field and I have nearly a decade years of experience under my belt. I'm currently job hunting and decided I'm not gonna shy away from LeetCode type of interviews as before (I used to refuse to proceed with any company that had this as part of their interview process) and actually give it a shot. As I'm doing some Hackerrank/LeetCode exercises, I'm actually enjoying solving these puzzles. I'm wondering if anyone who went through this prepping for an interview ended up being technically better overall. I know that I rarely needed this kind of skill in my career, but also I'm wondering if there were cases where I did need them and I didn't know. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New top story on Hacker News: Deepnote (YC S19) Is Hiring (SF, Europe, Prague)

Deepnote (YC S19) Is Hiring (SF, Europe, Prague) 1 by Equiet | 0 comments on Hacker News.